What is your favorite holiday movie?

For a chance to win a free e-copy of Highland Solution, enter your answer in a comment and include your electronic reader preference (e.g. Kindle, Nook, Kobo, etc.).

If you don’t wish to be entered in the drawing, simply leave your answer in a comment without indicating an e-reader preference.

Like Laurin Wittig, who was my guest last Wednesday, my favorite holiday movie is The Holiday, starring Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law and Kate Winslet. My favorite classic Christmas movie is probably It’s a Wonderful Life, starring Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed.

Be sure to include your e-reader preference if you want to be entered in the drawing!

The Holiday
You can purchase the DVD or rent the movie from Amazon: The Holiday

About cecigiltenan

Author
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to What is your favorite holiday movie?

1. Sue-Ellen Welfonder says:

A Christmas Carol. Must watch it every year. Love this idea, too. Very original. And fun for readers.

2. kml7559 says:

Love White Christmas

• cecigiltenan says:

Hi Kathy,
      White Christmas is a wonderful movie with wonderful music! I am baking cookies to Miracle on 34th Street at the moment.

I just want to remind everyone, if you want to be included in the drawing, indicate your preferred e-reader.

Ceci

• kml7559 says:

Hi Ceci,

Yeap I love It’s a Wonderful Life too. The music in White Christmas is the best. But I like when she gets the knight on a horse for a present.

I am making my Killer Sugar Cookies today. Have the dough chilling then on to baking and frosting. Can’t go to our family Christmas without them, there would be a riot.

Thanks for the reminder. Kindle would be my choice.

Have a great baking day and listen for those bells.

• cecigiltenan says:

Congratulations Kathy,

You won yesterday’s copy of Highland Solution. Look for an email.

Merry Christmas,
        Ceci

• kml7559 says:

Thanks Ceci. What a great Winter Solstice present and my first Christmas present this year. I can’t wait to read it and I will be sure to leave raving reviews for you.